Tuesday, August 15, 2017

30 Days of Me: Day 1

Well hello there blog. Its been quite a few moons since I've been heard from... But as I have gotten bored and I have been pinning like no bodies business on Pinterest I have decided that I'm going to try to write a bit more often. I came across a challenge for writing called 30 Days of Me, so I said "shoot why not" and so here I am over 4 years since my last post starting on a 30 day journey to blog more... I hope I don't pull a VEDA here... I'd rather not fail miserably this time haha

Here Goes. All for nothing. 

30 Days of Me
Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about you



HUZZAH!! There I am! Aren't I cute! Well that can be up for debate.

Now for 15 interesting facts about me... Well I know that I did a blog about me before and some stuff most people don't necessarily know about me (unless they do and or read my blog post...) so hopefully I don't pick the same things or steal from other posts that might be a thing later on in this challenge. I guess we'll find out!

  1. I think the most popular color in my wardrobe is black. Its like in the lego movie when batman says, "I only work in black, or very dark shades of gray" I actually really like all colors but there's something about black that just makes anyone look good! 
  2. I have no plans to be married soon but I already know where I want to get married and that I want my two main colors to be Gray and Purple. That's my favorite color combination, boys in gray suits and purple accessories, whether that be the tie or the shirt, make me swoon. Its a dangerous color combination. Haha
  3. As a side note to number 2. I also want to have my future husband (whoever you might be ;) ) to pick out another color to go with my two as long as it doesn't clash. Because in my opinion... it will be as much his wedding as it is mine. 
  4. I served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. I served in the Oregon Eugene Mission for 18 months and I loved it. Oregon is one of my favorite places ever. I do have to admit though, at first, I was very upset to be sent to Oregon. But after being home now for 4 months I couldn't imagine it any other way. 
  5. I just bought my first car! Its so nice to be able to take myself places and not panic about other people, I don't have to drive people places unless I want to! Its going to make work and school so much easier to get to. 
  6.  I like to tell people that fall is my favorite holiday. people usually say "Fall's not a holiday!" To which I say "HECK YEAH IT IS!" I really love the fall. The colors, the smells, the food. Literally we have a day in the fall dedicated to getting tons of candy shortly followed by one dedicated to eating food and pretending that's how it was in the ancient colonies. So fall is just the best!
  7. I love to Cosplay. If you don't know... It stands for Costume Play. It's when you dress up in costume for lots of different events and or parties and sometimes you do it just for fun. It is one of my favorite things which is a good excuse to like the fall. Halloween. One of the few days of the year that I don't get judged for wanting to put on a costume. Luckily I have rockin' friends who also like to cosplay so you know. Winning. One time on my mission I got made fun of so bad for cosplaying at home that I cried. That was super depressing. 
  8. I love little kid shows. I can gladly spend a day watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates with my little brother. Or literally, me and my siblings (all but one over the age of 13) were watching all of the Tinkerbell movies over the past few weeks. We just have to watch "The Pirate Fairy" (my personal favorite, she's on my list of people to cosplay) and "Tinkerbell and the Neverbeast" to finish watching all of them and I'm really excited about it. I've never seen the Never Beast!
  9. I have the uncanny knack of memorizing said childrens theme songs. I've got Sailor Moon, Arthur, Zaboomafoo, Danny Phantom, Avatar the Last Airbender, Barney, My Little Pony, etc. Its really funny, and fun. I really enjoy it. 
  10. I do a martial art called hapkido. I've been doing it for the past 7 years. I tested for my black belt before my mission. I originally got into it because my boyfriend at the time did it. I would go and watch him and then my master came up to me and was like "If you're gonna watch you might as well participate. So I did and now here I am 7 years later, You could say I fell in love. With the art, not the boy. He's married now. 
  11. In elementary school I used to tell people that I came from the planet Pluto. Needless to say... I'm a little butt hurt about them denouncing pluto as a planet. When I was going to elementary school I learned to remember the planets by using the phrase " My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas" Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto. Since saying Pluto wasn't a real planet My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nine.... NINE WHAT!!! See it doesn't make any sense. Thanks NASA for confusing small children everywhere.
  12. That being said... I used to want to be an astronomer! But I convinced myself that I wasn't smart enough for that.... :/
  13. I also wanted to be a marine biologist. but also not being smart and also...
  14. I can't swim very well.
  15. If you haven't noticed... I'm struggling to get some of these last ones however... Last but not least is actually that I'm currently studying Criminal Justice. I'm super excited about it and I hope I don't convince myself I'm not smart enough. Although secretly I really want to be a interior designer/party planner. That would be my dream job. But I really like criminal justice too. I'm taking intro to forensics this semester and I'm really really excited. I"m not sure what I want to do with my degree yet but I have a few desires which include but are not limited to a detective, a forensic scientist, or a crime analyst. We'll see where it takes me. :) 
So there you have it! a picture and 15 hopefully interesting facts about me! I hope you enjoyed. Till tomorrow! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment