Monday, June 24, 2013

Just some thoughts

Friends should be the people you know will always have your back. In my life I have learned that it is hard to find that relationship and keep it. I have had the craziest of roller coasters in my life and because of it it has made me act or portray myself as a hater or a hardcore pessimist.
But honestly once you get to know me well, I am one of the most vulnerable people out there. I am such a softie and that's why I let out a rough and tumble strong girl appearance because I feel it necessary to alleviate the opportunities to hurt me. I want more than anything to be able to love and give my heart away but its scary.
I want the opportunity to open up like I used to.. But its hard once you build up a wall to let people come and knock it down... Especially when you fear rejection.. when everyone believes you will fail or are wasting your time its hard. But such is life. Carry on, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment