Wednesday, August 16, 2017

30 Days of Me: Day 2

I shall not fail! I have been really not wanting to blog today but I shall not be defeated by this challenge. Today is "the meaning behind your blog name"

So not very interesting, but I'll take a twist on it as well. So my blog is as you can see called "The Graceless Form" I don't really have much meaning behind it, at all really... I'm pretty sure I picked it cause I felt like I didn't have too much grace as a person, I'm kinda clutsy and awkward butt hats okay. I came up with my blog name so many years ago it's ridiculous. But yeah, it's also the name of my tumblr in which case I could totally pretend that it was intentional and I was talking about a "Supernatural" angel that lost their grace. Therefore graceless form but alas that is not the truth entirely but I kinda dig the concept.

My twist on it is the meaning behind my blog pen name which is Lolovivi. I think it's French or something. I was in the eighth grade and I was kinda dating a boy. We picked random names with meanings and his was Pepin and mine was Lolovivi. I don't remember what Pepin meant but Lolovivi is something along the lines of "there is always love" which kinda makes me giggle because at the time I applied it to him which didn't end up panning out but it became my pen name and has been ever since, I still believe that there is always love so it works out.

Anyway I just didn't wanna fail so early but that's my answer! That's it for number 2! Until tomorrow! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment