Sunday, August 20, 2017

30 Days of Me: Day 6



Favorite Super Hero and Why?
Image result for spiderman comic

Anyone that knows me well knows that this question isn't worth asking. Haha Spiderman is my favorite super hero hands down. I've been in love with him since I was like 12 or something like that. So once upon a time my sister was doing marching band her freshman year in high school and my family was going to her very first ever parade and as we were walking to find a good spot to sit and have a good view there was a comic book store and outside of this comic book store on this particular day was a man dressed up as Spiderman handing out free Spiderman comic books. To my 12 year old mind this man was Spiderman and he was even signing the outside plastic as if he were Spidey himself. I didn't see him as a man in a costume he was the REAL Spiderman. I never realized it at the time but I think that is also part of the reason I got into Cosplay because he made such a huge impact on me. So the main reason that Spiderman is my favorite super hero is because He gave me my very first comic book. There's no going back from that. At any given time standing in my room with only moving your head you can typically see at least 8 things spiderman. and the Living room which I'm currently sitting in I look around and see at least 4 things spiderman all of which belong to me. You could say I have a bit of a problem but you know what I'm okay with that. Spiderman is my hero and I love him forever.
So many people find out that I love spiderman and they ask "So... Tobey McGuire or Andrew Garfield (and now) or Tom Holland" and my response is always "Uh... SPIDERMAN!" I don't care who plays him or how he's portrayed I love him. There are definitely things I love about each of their takes and there are definitely things I don't like about each of them, but the one thing they have in common is that they played my super hero on the big screen and I love it! :P so yeah that's me. A small look into my mind. Viva el Spiderman!


No comments:

Post a Comment