Saturday, April 16, 2011

i seem to post when i'm upset usually. I swear i really am a happier person mostly....

here... I'll post about some of my favorite things.

Sport-
Soccer. I absolutely love soccer. I was introduced to the game in 6th grade. I didn't know what I was doing i just went for it. You know during the good old days of recess. I'm decent at soccer you know, so i've been told. I've taught myself basically all i know. But I need some help. Heck I'm thinking about trying out for the soccer team for the heck of it who knows.

Pass Time-
Reading. Generally doesn't matter what book. If its not a textbook that is. I'll read it, and generally I'll Like it. I've read some strange books in my life time. I recently read one about a girl that committed suicide and left tapes for people who were a part of her decision. kinda creepy i know... but i still liked it... My favorite books have been The Leven Thumps series by Obert Skye, and The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini... I also enjoyed reading the Series of unfortunate Events by Lemmony Snickett. I got three every year for a while till i owned them all it was great, christmas my birthday, who knew when i'd get them.

Extra Curricular-
Marching Band. Who doesn't like marching on a feild with a uniform on? Not only do you get to sweat a lot, you get to love a lot too. Because of marching band I met my best friend. Because of marching band I felt important. Okay because of marching band I met most of my friends. Sure marching band is a lot of work and it can get tedious after a while but your sense of accomplishment after each so is worth it.

sleeping- no need for an explination.

Colors- Red and Yellow. Spicy and attractive. Plus they are so happy colors.

Favorites.
every one has them.
what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment