Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Beautiful Girl

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" or so its been said. But then what do I behold? I don't particularly think I'm pretty, though I've been told that I am. I don't see myself as being beautiful at all most days. On occasion I will think that I am. But in the end I don't see it.

Apparently other people do. But that's all they see. My personality doesn't strike them as appealing and they don't take the time to get to know me for who I am. All they see is a pretty face and it kinda stinks. I want someone to want to get to know me cause I'm funny, which I am believe it or not, or because I'm someone they could see being good friends with.

I don't want to be just a pretty face, sometimes I think would it be easier to be ugly? I mean then if people got to know me then it wouldn't be because I was pretty outside, but inside where it counts. But maybe because I'm so called Beautiful on the outside, I'm ugly on the inside.

I odn't know how to let my inner beauty shine... and sometimes I just need help, or a new friend... Someone that I can trust. I'm a shy person. Maybe you could be the one to help me open up again. Maybe you can help me shine...

But I'll probably never know.
I'm just a beautiful girl after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment