Sunday, September 17, 2017

30 Days of Me: I'm really bad at this...

I've officially given up writing every day. (Which is probably super noticeable since... I should be done with my 30 days by now...) But eventually I'll get through these 30 prompts. It just might take me some time.

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you're Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, and Mad

Okay so this one is really hard for me because all of my music for me is mixed together. For some people listening to music can help change their mood or influence their mood. For me... well... It all makes me happy to an extent. I just love listening to music. Sometimes I wonder if I have feelings at all.

I like to listen to Adele, Anberlin, Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold, Jason Mraz, ED SHEERAN, movie music, etc. I can't list everything. Often times I'm more of a songs person than an artist person, I believe that all artists can have good songs and all artists can have bad songs so I pick and I choose. I don't have go to playlists like some people. I wonder what it would be like to be that way. Sometimes I just love to be drowned in the guitar and drums. I'm a very easy to please.

So in all... I can just say that I love music. And if you have any suggestions for me, let me know! :)

Day 11: Another Picture of You and Your Friends....

Well shoot! That one is even harder! I don't have too many friends right now and the ones I do have I don't have pictures with currently. I'll have to go for like a super old picture or multiple pictures!

this picture is super out of date but I'm still friends with most of these people.


The benefits(?) of serving a mission- You lose all your friends. Just kidding life just keeps moving and sometimes you aren't in on it anymore and that is perfectly normal. I have no recent photos so you can judge me all you want that's fine by me. :P But yeah my friends are babes.

Day 12: How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

To heck if I remember. That was literally so many moons ago. I probably had a friend that had one or something and I was like hey I like to write why not. Its great stress relief but that is my very lame answer. You're welcome.

Well... I think that's enough pretending I'm good at this for today. I'll see you again the next time I decide it's a good idea to put a little piece of my soul onto the internet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment