Sunday, April 29, 2012

I have finally seen the second Lord of the Rings movie. I still have yet to see the third. But thats okay I had a wonderful time with a wonderful person watching an amazing movie.

Can I just say that Sam Wise is my FAVORITE character. He definitely has the most insight and is the most amazing friend anyone could ask for. More people should be like Sam. He NEVER leaves Frodo even when Frodo is trying to kill him. He wants to help Frodo more than anything. "don't you lose him Sam Wise, don't you lose him. And I don't intend to." Sam is amazing

My friend is kinda like Sam I think. He's always there for me and no matter how I'm acting wants to make me feel better. I love that. He's so kind and sweet. Often times he's just what I need. I'm so grateful to him for everything he does for me and every time he's made me smile and laugh. He makes me very happy and I'm glad i got to spend time with him. Its a rare occasion but I'm so so Glad when it happens. And yesterday I definitely needed it. Thanks Friend LOVE YOU :D

No comments:

Post a Comment